CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 25, 2007

The (mostly) finished project






It looks so beautiful!! Elliot has almost everything in his study. The bedroom hasn't been set up yet but it looks good. Every earthly possession we have is sitting in a massive pile in the living room. I am not looking forward to finding a place for all of it. But I am happy that we are mostly moved in. I love our new cute little house. It fits us perfectly. I will put up more pictures after we move in a bit more.

3 comments:

ollie said...

VERY cool.... I love all the colors you guys picked out. My favorite is the "chocolate" color elliot used in this study.

Erica said...

You have reminded me of how much I am not looking forward to moving. Thanks.

Zach 'n' Jack said...

awesome pics tracy1 it looks really cool, and I agree with Ollie - I really like the color of Elliot's study!