CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 2, 2007

I got hit by a car

So I was walking through the Hobby Lobby parking lot and this lady went to pull into an empty parking space where I was walking by and slammed into me!! Well, that might be an exaggeration, but she was going about 10 mph and her side mirror went right into my back. I have a bruise there now and I was going to put a picture of it up but i don't think it looks horrific enough to get as much sympathy as I deserve so I will wait for it to grow larger before showing everyone. The lady got out of her car totally freaked out (who wouldn't be after hitting someone? And believe me, I would know. I hit a biker when I was 16. Long story, I'll have to tell you sometime) and 2 other people in the parking lot came rushing over to see if I was ok and I that is when I should have asked the lady for 500 bucks to keep my mouth shut, but instead I got in my car and drove away. Silly me. It did make for an exciting Saturday.

6 comments:

Zach 'n' Jack said...

oh man, tracy I have lots of sympathy for you! I can't believe that you got hit by a car! At least it will make for lots of good conversations. I remember the biker incident.... :-)

Erica said...

That is really awful....even more awful that you didn't get a dime for the incident. I hope Elliot gave you ice cream instead of laughing at you, but I think he probably laughed at you. Punk boy.

Tracy said...

That is so funny that you said that because right after the accident he totally did promise me you-got-hit-by-a-car ice cream and then later that night he bailed out and I had a bowl of cereal instead! I'm glad you understand.

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alyson said...

You have always been prone to things like this! :)!!! i remember the biker. poor tracy. i am glad you are ok.

ollie said...

Obviously you are the bigger dork. Had you known my gang signs you would have had at least 15 thugs there to help you shake that lady down for cash.